Fund management and NAV calculations
Fund management and NAV calculations:
- System supports different types of fund (multiclass, sub-funds) and NAV calculation periods (daily, monthly, manually selected).
- Fund portfolio contains different asset types (Equities, Bonds, Loans, Forwards, etc.) and currencies. There is option to enter asset operations or import and process them automatically.
- Portfolio value is recalculated automatically by price and currency rate changes.
- Fund fees are calculated using configurable formulas that can vary between funds or fund class.
- Bank statements – SEPA xml format statements can be imported into the system and automatically processed, assigned to contract/claim or certain booking operation
- Issuing or redeeming fund units – system automatically calculates fund (or class) unit price and issues certain amount of fund units according to contribution amount received or calculates payable amount to customer when fund unit sell operation is processed.
- Customer receives notifications after issuing or selling fund units. Monthly, quarterly or yearly reports can be send automatically from the system containing customer’s portfolio data.
- Many different reports are available in the system:
- Depository report that is used by all our clients to reconcile data with different bank depositories
- Fund portfolio report
- Accounting reports
- Payable amounts to customers or other funds report
- And all reports that are legally required by Lithuanian bank or tax office